The papilloma virus are often perceived as a little cosmetic damage, if the location does not deliver to your physical discomfort. However, regardless of how the external manifestation of the disease, and the presence of papillomas of is a symptom of a viral loss of the body, the development of which may have unintended consequences.
What is the papilomase?
Papillomavirus is a cancer on the surface of the skin or of the mucous membrane. The external manifestations range from the wide of the leather to SAG, many pendants above the surface of the skin, to a very prominent, hard, a long form, you are on your feet. This may be part of a group, which often takes the form of a mass, the gearing surface and the sole. Also, depending on the specific area from the location of papillomas on the outside of the skin, from the surface to the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, genitals, and internal organs.
Found guilty of a violation of the surface layer of the skin is the human papilloma virus (HPV), that is, to enter the cell, causing it to uncontrollably divide leading to the formation of warts.
In today's day and awarded more than 500 species of papillomaviruses, most of which are capable of causing not only the appearance of the cells, but is benign or malignant neoplasms.
What is the development of the will, a new growth triggers for the virus from the infection, it depends on the way of its penetration into the epithelial cell. There are two types of parasites, the viruses in the cell:
Episomally way that provides for the penetration of the virus at the nucleus of the epithelial cells, and its existence, without any break in their genetic structure. This is a way of existence that bears a good character.
When the communion the way the virus becomes incorporated into the chromosomes of a cell, and, consequently, the more the division gets a malignant form.
For the sake of the education of papillomas
Often, HPV is the long-term, and it remains in human tissue, without any clinical manifestations. The impetus for the activation of the activity of the virus, it usually serves to reduce the immune properties of the body, which has been hit by a virus.
The reason for this decline in immunity can be:
- diseases, inflammatory conditions and chronic;
- the length of the payload (emotional and physical);
- infectious diseases;
- disruptions of the endocrine system;
- a malfunction of the digestive system;
- the beriberi.
Types of papillomas, and the place of his education,
A simple infection. The small seals are tight and the surface is rough, round, or oval, not longer than 2-3 mm in diameter. They can be placed individually or in groups, to form a solid, fused to the surface. Are currently being met, as a rule of thumb: your hands (brush, fingers, elbow); the legs (knees, feet).
They appeared in the body, and a long time maintain the original shape, and then begin to grow, often forming a dispersion of the tumour, which goes by the name of the piece of papilomaseTOZ.
The flat of the infection. They have a different shape and have a height of about 1 mm in diameter. in the case of training, to maintain the color and quality of the surface of the skin, and, therefore, they are at first sight are not visible. Space to the location:
- on the face (cheek, brow);
- of the hands, shoulders, and upper arms, the brush).
Unlike single papillomas, which is manifested by an asymptomatic form, the education flat is accompanied by itching and irritation and redness of the affected area.
Filamentoso papillomavirus (acrochordus). They are trained primarily in individuals older than 45 years of age. They have seen stretched out in the education (up to 5 mm long, filiform or rounded off at the little bridge. Many times, located at:
- of the hundreds of years,
- the neck;
- arm Italy;
- between the buttocks;
- in the region of the crotch;
- under the milk by the glands.
By itself, acrochordus do not cause any discomfort, but due to its location, it can be always a out of harm's way in to the movement and can cause the sensation of pain.
He pointed to hpv (condyloma). Infection faced by young people under the age of 35 years. This is a type of virus that has the look of a stretched out scale of a pinkish or greyish in colour, it is transmitted primarily by sexually transmitted infections, and calls for the defeat:
- of the anus;
- the genitals (the vagina or the labia minora of a female; and the opening of the urethra and the head of the penis in the male);
- the mucosal surface of the mouth.
After infection, the incubation period lasts from 1 to 6 months). The virus causing the development of genital warts, they are a group of mid-to-high risk of developing cancer, and may be the cause of the development of cancer of the colon, cancer of the genital area in both men and women.
It is dangerous for hpv for women
According to the degree of the risk of getting a cancer from the human papilloma virus (HPV) is broken down into 3 types:
- The HPV is low-risk for cancer;
- HPV is the average risk of cancer.
- The HPV is a high risk of lung cancer.
He found that certain types of papilloma viruses, which belong to the group with a high risk of cancer, cause of cancer of the cervix of the uterus in the female. The tests proved that the cancer of the cervix of the uterus, is only found when you are infected with the papilomaseVIRtemsom. In the absence of HPV infection in the body, cancer of the cervix of the uterus is not developed.
Today, it is becoming more and more common to receive a vaccine against the two types of papilomaseVIRtemowls that is conducive to the development of cancer of the cervix of the uterus, and genital cancer.
Methods of infection
In connection with the prevalence of HPV and sustainability, and it is the external influences, the risk of infection is too great. The hpv virus can be passed on:
- A sexually transmitted disease. The most common type of infection, sharp kondilomi. It is important to emphasize that the use of a condom is not a barrier to the penetration of the virus, as well as it can be passed on by touch;
- When the work of giving birth. In this case, the infection occurs in the mother. It is likely that the appearance of papillomas on mucous membranes of the mouth or in the genital area of a baby. Many of the time, this infection will pass by themselves;
- The only way to. The long persistence of viable virus that is capable of being transmitted by physical contact or by the objects have in common. A particularly up-to-date, the risk of infection in spa pools or public toilets.
- Samsarajade by damage of the epithelial. The virus can get for the razor, an injury, or a stroke.
In modern medicine there is a really effective drug that can destroy the virus, or to limit the path of its penetration into the body. Medical intervention is directed, in general, to the removal of the consequences of the activity of the virus, papillomas, or tissue of a cancer of a malignant character. In the case of the focus, the exposure to the HPV, then the treatment effect is accomplished by using one of the following ways:
- The resolution of the disease, which has led to the cause of the weakening of the immunity;
- The recovery of the immune system of the patient.
- The impact of the virus infection antiviral drugs;
- The removal of the warts.
With the aim of restoring the immunity of drugs, delivery of immunostimulatory action. They are able to affect the metabolism of the tissue, and in turn, the resistance of the cell.
In the list of immunomodulating agents for the tools includes the following:
- drugs, stimulating the production of interferon;
- medications that contain stimulants in the hormone.
Also, the positive action of the activation of the immune system, has vitamin therapy. Such as, that have a direct impact on the activity of the virus in the cells, as well as for the purpose of prevention of the infection is applied protivovirusnye tools.
In accordance with the method of the display of the anti-viral tools are divided into:
- to bring the body's immune system to destroy the virus;
- by directly affecting the activity cycle of the virus.
The removal is done in one of two ways:
- the method of surgical operation;
- the removal of the laser;
- electrocoagulation (the area to be affected, with impact on the control of high-current);
- destruction of damaged tissue with liquid nitrogen;
- the removal of moles with the help of chemical (caustic chemical).
The ways of treatment of papillomas in the house
For the treatment of papillomas on a house that is based on the same principles as that of the official practice. First of all, you must remain active in the therapy of the disease, which has become a cause for the weakening of the immune system.
The normalization of the work of the gastro-intestinal tract, occupying one of the places a priority on restoring the strength of the body. Also, it is applied to a number of available home funds, with the regular use of it, it is possible to achieve an effect that is comparable to drug exposure:
- The tincture of garlic. The treatment is applied to the base of the water or the alcohol in the tincture. The garlic develops an antiviral activity, thanks to the content of it, the substance allicin. Alicina is also able to provide the immunostimulatory and anti-inflammatory action.
- The decoction of the herb celandine. The application in that is an effect of the negative action on the activity of the virus. The application of the juice of the celandinee, even directly on the wart, and was called to the dryer and rejection.
- The juice of the potato. It is well-known for its healing properties. The intake has an anti-inflammatory, antitoxic action. If it were applied to the skin, it activates the regenerative and metabolic processes in the tissues.
Important: the use of these remedies, be sure to consult with an expert. For example, celandine, in and of itself is toxic, so if you do not comply with the right proportions, you can be a poison.
The methods used for the chemical removal of warts at home
Removal of warts at home is possible with the help of chemical exposure in the affected area.
Generally, it applies to burning the warts with the help of:
- acetic acid;
- of the ammonia;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- spinnogo pencil;
- the greens, macadamia nuts, infused in a paraffin (kerosene).
Systematics of the impact of papilomastem of these substances, thus causing necrosis of the tissues of the warts and on the back of your auto, remove it. In order to preserve the integrity of the surrounding tissue, applying chemicals, you should be very carefully directly on the wart.
The tool to cause a breach in the fabric of the breath
Also play a role in rejection of tumors, in breach of the supply of oxygen to the tissues. For this purpose, as follows:
- The oil of the castor bean. The lubrication of the infection, it contributes to the violation of the metabolism of oxygen in the cells. The substances of the caster and the ricinin is included in the oil of the castor bean, can cause changes in the tissue of the infection, and they contribute to his death. When applied to the wart, it must be done by the application, in order to avoid the deletion;
- The white of the egg. When applied on the affected area lack the screen, the access of oxygen, by binding property. It also has antibacterial action. Applied followed by several layers, up to the formation of a thick skin.
- At least three times. Are repeatedly applied to the papilomastem, does not wash away the previous layer. Action, active, have the property of astringent-drying soap-free, alkaline environment, as well as with the stearic acid, which is part of their make-up.
That it is dangerous to remove the papillomas alone
You should not exclude the infection by tearing it up or undress myself. When removal of papillomas, there is a risk of the spread of the infection in the nearby tissue. Also, with the self-removal of warts, with a strong possibility of mistaking a simple papilomastem with cancer, opposed to the evil one's development. For this reason, the earlier one should consult a doctor.