Papilloma — a benign new-growth caused by the HPV (HPV) and occur in different areas of the body, under the armpits, in the voice of the ligaments, the organs in the body, on the eyelids, neck, the bladder, the mucous membrane of the mouth and the nose.
The Top 5 of the worst things you need to know about HPV
- Scientists have discovered more than 190 kinds of places. Of them, at least 13 types that are the root cause of cancer tumors.
- In 2011, scientists in Australia have conducted a survey, after which we established a partnership with breast cancer with the HPV.
- Cancer of the cervix (or cervical Cancer) in 100% of cases that occur in the soil, and the impact of the HPV.
- By the end of 2013, the HPV vaccine came in in 55 countries.
- Today it is not the drug, and the techniques, who had the least, the virus in your body is 100%.
What does this mean? At a minimum, on the fact that HPV is not harmless tumors that appear on the skin. If you have a lot of papillomas, we strongly recommend that you go through a special test, and keep an eye on to well-being.
A variety of papillomas. Just over 190
To cover and describe all of the types of difficult. Thus, in the article, we have gathered the most common ones.
- Simple, ordinary, common). Appears as a round a wheal about the size of a pin head, as long as they grow up, get a rough surface. Many times the first to 1 mole, and, around it, over time, to come, as the years pass they become more and more and more. This is a type of wart that appears on the palms of the hands, between the fingers, the hands and the feet, the legs, and soles, the forehead, in the area of the lips and on the chin. The treatment is difficult.
- Filamentoso (acrochordus). Caused by the 2-and 7-types of the virus, they appear on the eyelids, under the milk by the glands in the neck, groin, and others. These are the most common, and they occur in both women and men. In the rst phase, it receives the label of a yellowish tint, over 1 to 4 weeks, it will be drawn. Acrochordus may be elongated or circular in shape, it's almost always as if it were a "lock" at the leg slim. In the majority of cases occur in people with weakened immune systems, as well as those with more than 40 years of age.
- That was smooth. They have groups in different parts of the body, around the anus, on the genitals, on the face, back, and many times a flat on the infection is found in the cervix of the uterus and on the surface of other bodies. The appearance resembles that of a mole, or the large convex soft tissue; tumors are brown, sand and dark brown colours; "lifted up" on the surface of the skin approximately 0.5 to 2.5 mm.
- Condilomas acuminados. Individual tumors are far on the way to the end, and blush shades. More often than not condyloma "mixed" in a large excrescência, which appears to be similar to the crest of the rooster, or in the nose of a turkey. Condilomas acuminados are just sexual, and because of this, they are often found in the cervix, the mucosa of the genital, the penis, in the urethra, and on the other site. The danger of the body it is the character of the disturber, and the instant promotion.
As to the cause. How, when, where and why do they appear?
Natural reason to the appearance of unpleasant warts, and cancers – HPV (it is the same human papilloma virus). The prevalence of the virusological in the human population is more than 60 %. This means that almost every second is a potential carrier of the virus.
The shapes of the spread of the virus, all of the following:
- Sex. The virus is transmitted through sexual contact, the body will appear condilomas acuminados they are to get rid of warts).
- When the work of giving birth. At birth, the body of the baby "gear" for the virus, and following this, the children of the wart and the infection. They can be found in a child of a few months.
- At home, on public transport and in other public places. The virus could be present in the restrooms, on handrails, fixed, and banks, transport, clothing and footwear products across a number of days. The human body goes through injury, pain, or cracks in the skin. Be careful when you visit the hot tubs, swimming pools, and saunas.
- During the execution of a specific process. For example, to "marriage" in the HPV during the shave or when shaven.
The virus does not hide, do not hide it. However, there is positive news: in 90 percent of cases, the body is able to deal with the HPV. No pills, no accidents, no surgery.
The diagnosis of the types of papillomas
The diagnostic shall include at least 7 of the procedures that are used for the detection of HPV in the organism, and the definition of its type, in the form of a treatment solution:
- A clinical examination. At the front desk of a specialist to identify all of the types of tumors that are present in the body of the patient. The doctor looks at them and makes notes. If you are found to get rid of the warts, then it is assigned to visit a gynecologist to inspect the state of the cervix of the uterus; in the male may give up the procedure of ureteroscopy.
- Colposcopy. It is a diagnosis for the inspection of the female genital organs using a special device — colposcope. A Normal colposcopy does not provide for the use of the drug tools, and drug, it is not a very efficient way. Colposcopy-using the interactions of the drugs allows the detection of the virus and its manifestations. The procedure applies to the testing of acetic acid (or Acetic Acid Test).
- Cytologic screening. It is made of the sort referred to as PAPS — the dirt test, which includes 5 classes. The first regular mentioned the painting, five-a large number of atypical cells (which cause cancer).
- Histology. The event, which will explore the deep areas of malpighia layer is on the hunt to develop a koilocyte.
- Write the PCR. Thanks to a procedure that can detect certain types of viruses. But there is a downside: it's in the 20% of the cases, you write it gives a false result due to the fact that the infection has been considered as intermittent). But the study is very important in the diagnosis of viruses and other diseases.
- Digene-test (or screening test). The procedure to be used all over the world for the rapid identification of high concentrations of the virus in the body. Digene-test is popular, because it ensures the accuracy of the survey.
- The polymerase chain reaction (or PCR). It allows to detect not only the viruses, but what about other sexually transmitted diseases.
Dangerous the the papilloma virus?
A "mole," which appeared on his body, and doesn't attract attention, but it's a huge risk. The papilloma virus can cause terrible diseases:
- Dysplasia of the cervix of the uterus (womb).
- Cancer of the cervix (cervical Cancer).
- Cancer of the oral cavity.
- Choking, the signs of asthma (especially in children).
- Cancer of the throat.
- The lesions of the mucous membranes.
- The Disease From Him.
- Cancer of the oral cavity.
The mole, "is located" on the forehead, on the chin, above the lip, it diminishes their sense of self-worth, and attract the excessive attention of the people around them. Infection can grow on the inside of the shell, in the nineteenth century, so it is a constant feeling of a "screen-to-eye, on the beauty of pears of a "pins and needles".
"Growth" cannot be called from the aesthetic and psychological problems. The danger of health problems (even cancer and pre-cancer state).
For the treatment and removal of papillomas. How do we do it?
It is important to understand that: - there is no way that it can destroy the HPV. All we can do now, is to eliminate the manifestation (in the form of warts, papillomas and other tumors in the body). They are the ones that are known to cause a pre-cancerous, and tumours (and no HPV!). There are many cases where the HPV lived in the body in a carrier of 20 to 30 years of age, but was not found in the skin.
Therapy with the use of antiviral drugs, and andmmanovulation is prescribed in rare cases. The doctors prescribe medicines in the event that you have to deal with the highlyoncogenic types of the virus.
In the majority of cases, and show themselves to the drugs and medicinal herbs, its enough to drink 1 time a year, and then quickly suppress the virus in the human papillomavirus.
For the removal of the damaged tissue, the medical officer, shall be used in the following ways:
- To be surgically removed. It's an extreme measure to deal with the warts, and papilomasamu. It is typically used when the excrescência it has become too large. Removal requires the preparation of the patient, and the high qualification of the doctor, using a local anaesthetic. After the procedure, which supersedes the amendment in order to put together the fabrics. The skin heals after 3-4 weeks, but it may be the scar/to a double.
- Electrocoagulation. The procedure, which involves the impact on the excrescência of an electric shock. Need to do this" is not the whole of the affected area, but it's just a base. The main benefit of this procedure is that the blood vessels, carefully sealed, the blood, almost none at all. The recovery of the skin takes place via 7 to 10 days, the risk of scarring is minimal.
- Laser photocoagulation (removal laser). It predicts the impact of the burning on the scale-beam, of the laser. Laser photocoagulation, is done without anesthesia, it is performed for several minutes to form on the skin of the rough location (which will quickly disappear without leaving a trace). The risk of scarring of the small, and the procedure allows you to quickly remove a bunch of the cells or the body. The only disadvantage is the high cost of the operation.
- Cauterization by nitrogen (cryosurgery). For the realization of the need for a tiny drop of liquid nitrogen falls on the wart, and it instantly destroys their protein structure. If you get rid of a nasty case after 7 to 10 days. Cauterization by nitrogen (cryosurgery) is considered to be affordable and efficient, but when it's a big defeat, it may require several sessions. This method is widely used in health care institutions, public and private organizations, health clinics, health centers, and a gift shop. This is the only negative, is the risk of re-introduction of the scale, if not before the end of the smoke.
- Small. It is not used in all cases, this is done with the use of equipment Surgitron. The method appeared not so long ago, makes it possible to painlessly and quickly remove all of those nasty tumors. But what is a hearing that is available to very few due to the high cost of the equipment, and a great price for the service.
- The method of chemical degradation. For the implementation of the procedures use a "strong" chemical products and acids. These compounds are applied to the surface of the body, the warts, or papillomas, without the use of special equipment. The most inexpensive method, but it is fairly effective.
For the treatment and removal of forms, the popular
If you have a fear of going to the doctor, and if you don't have the money on the expensive surgery, then you may like to try the treatment, and the removal of some of the most popular forms of. We have selected the most effective methods of removing papillomas, alone, and read them to this web page: Removal of papillomas in the house.
How to avoid contracting HPV? Prevention and information are important
Until, that is, the scientists are working to create a universal drug to fight the disease. Among the measures of prevention are:
- Barrier contraception (condoms). You can Use this method to protect you from the HPV that is transmitted sexually.
- The vaccine was developed in the united states, as of 2006, it is used to protect girls from cervical Cancer, which is caused by a virus, does not come cheap.
- Hygiene at the household level. You can live in the human system ferebat, but we still don't know about it. So, please take care of your health is in danger.
- The hygiene in public places. The virus is spread through wounds, cracks, and sores on the skin. If you have to, you can stop to visit a public place (or, at the very least, be sure to protect the area that is affected band-aid).
Hopefully, now that you know what HPV is all about!