Any rash or growth on the neck area, as well as on the face, is always annoying. Moreover, like a benign tumor.
The first thing a papilloma does on the body is that the body has HPV - the human papillomavirus. The infection is quite dangerous, can be inactive for years, and manifests itself with poor health, immunity or hormonal surges.
Risk of papillomatosis in the neck
The cause of papilloma in the neck is also the result of HPV activity. Sometimes their growth begins with a slight itching, burning, skin irritation, and then small bubbles appear, enlarging, in other cases the process is not symptomatic. There is single and double growth. Color, shape and size depend on the type of virus.
More often formed in the neck:
- flat papilloma- barely rises above the skin, resembling a clearly limited light brown or gray round swelling, accompanied by tingling, itching, prone to growth;
- resembles or hangs- has a thin base, measuring from 1 to 5 mm, has the same color as the skin or slightly darker than it, its shape is like a mole or short thread.
From time to time it is possible to increase the number of papillomas or dry them available.
In women, such neoplasms are more common, several factors and characteristics play a role here:
- thinner sensitive skin, easily injured by jewelry, fasteners;
- hobbies for cosmetic procedures, inadequate use of quality care products;
- Physiological and endocrine changes, the use of hormone-containing drugs.
Any growth on open body parts causes aesthetic problems and psychological discomfort. But, most importantly, what is dangerous papilloma in the neck, the risk of injury or their deterioration into an oncological tumor. This is especially true of hanging formations, which are very portable, easy to touch, pinched by accessories, collars and other clothing details.
In summer, the open neck is illuminated by ultraviolet light, sweat, provoking unwanted biochemical changes.
Important!Periodic irritation and mechanical stress lead to the fact that papillomas begin to ache, itch, become inflamed and come out, which can be complicated by subsequent secondary infections and serious dermatological problems.
How to get rid of papilloma in the neck
It is impossible to independently determine which growth is safe in terms of cancer, and which can be violent and lead to cancer. For this reason, dermatologists advise, once detected, to go to the clinic, especially if there are many papillomas on the neck.
Medical examination will help confirm that the rash is indeed a papilloma, to identify the type of virus that has settled in the body and to exclude the possibility of malignant degeneration of the formation. Why papilloma hangers and other types of formations appear in the neck will help determine immunological studies, hormone profile tests, and identify concomitant infectious diseases.
Whether to remove a papilloma depends on the clinical signs of the disease. If they are localized in a place of contact with clothing, prone to trauma, the answer is not clear - you need to get rid of it.
The growth of cancer cartilage is removed in a clinical setting with cytological analysis of the material obtained. You can not be guided by unconfirmed methods and recommendations, try to freely remove the interfering hanging papilloma.
Home treatment is only allowed with the prior consent of the doctor. Small papillomas that move around the neck, the size of which does not exceed 1 mm, and the condition is not alarming, it is often recommended not to touch them. In this case, systemic therapy is more successful.
It is possible to get rid of papilloma at home with the help of medicines and folk remedies. The choice of how to treat it depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, the degree of distribution and the type of papillomatosis. Pharmaceutical preparations can get rid of neoplasms quickly, but require adequate agility and skill. You may need the help of others to use it.
Products based on medicinal plants, oils and natural ingredients are safer, but the results will take longer.
Pharmaceutical preparations contain a complex of chemicals on an alkaline or acid basis, destroying papilloma tissue - mummy or healing.
Important!Healthy skin near the formation can also be aggressively affected, so you need to take care of its protection. You can use patch or compression paper with cut holes, freely lubricate the surface around the papilloma with grease cream or petroleum jelly.
The duration of treatment of papilloma necrosis requires careful attention. You can not remove it earlier, it takes some time for the underlying tissue regrowth.
You need to protect the affected skin area, refusing to wear a necklace or chain, stiff collar. It is not recommended to cover the papilloma during the treatment period with a plaster, this can cause an inflammatory reaction.
If the papilloma in the neck is very small, topical antiviral drugs in the form of ointments, gels or creams can have a therapeutic effect. With regular use, they contribute to destructive changes in existing growth and prevent new developments.
Scars on the papilloma rejection site should be protected from mechanical stress and the entry of cosmetic particles, trying not to be exposed to direct sunlight.
Elimination with folk remedies
Drugs are not suitable for everyone. Its use is prohibited for pregnant and lactating women, allergy sufferers, vascular and skin diseases, hypersensitivity to chemicals. In this case, you can remove the papilloma on the neck with folk remedies. Most contain alkalis and acids, but in lower concentrations. This prevents itching and burns on the skin.
Treatment with folk remedies requires more time and perseverance. Before using natural ingredients, as well as medicines, should be checked by a doctor.
Many medicinal plants are saturated with active ingredients that destroy papilloma cells and have antiviral effects.
The strongest are:
- Celandine. It is easy enough to get rid of papilloma on the neck at home with this ingredient. The most successful treatment is done by smearing the growth with fresh milk rubber every day. The results come quickly - in 5-7 days. You can make gruel from dried herbs by crushing them and mixing them with hot water. In this case, the agent is applied to the papilloma for several hours, holding the top with a bandage. Celandine alcohol tincture also helps reduce papilloma. He needs to slow down the growth, using similar medical methods.
- Aloe Vera Juiceis a useful and safe remedy for removing papillomas on the delicate skin of the neck. The cut leaves must be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, peeled and strengthened vigorously on the affected area. It is best to do this at night. After daily use for 10 days, the papilloma will enter.
- Tea tree oil. This natural preparation is known for its antimicrobial properties. He also helps fight papillomas. You can only use natural oils without impurities and fragrances. You need to apply it gradually on each growth. Papillomas are naturally inflamed and disappear after 2 weeks.
- Castor oil (ricin). This product is considered as an unrivaled remedy for skin problems of various kinds. This is due to the rich content of retinoic acid, which stimulates the death and exfoliation of old and diseased cells. Treatment of papilloma with castor oil can be done by using the oil independently on the growth several times a day. Depending on the size, rejection occurs after 2-4 weeks of treatment. If there are no allergies, the neck can be completely covered with a thin layer of oil, this will help prevent the growth of new formations.
- Laundry soap. From there you can make homemade ointment for papilloma on the neck. The chopped pieces must be mixed with fresh onions or garlic juice until smooth and lubricated with growth, covered with a bandage. Applications must be made at night for a week. Soap is high in potassium and sodium, and onions and garlic have strong antiviral properties.
Important!When removing a papilloma on the neck, it is highly discouraged to use suture stitches. Accidental rupture of part or all of the formation can lead to bleeding, the entry of pathogenic bacteria into the wound and the development of inflammation.
Home treatment should be abandoned if there is a tendency to form new papillomas, if growth occurs not only in the neck, but also in other parts of the body.
Whatever method of removing the papilloma on the selected neck, it should be remembered that primary treatment should be aimed at eliminating the cause that caused its growth. It is completely impossible to get rid of HPV, but it is very possible to stop its activity.
For this, it is necessary to pay attention to the state of health: to stop bad habits, undergo timely preventive medical examinations, do not start infectious and inflammatory diseases, to compensate for vitamin deficiencies, take immunomodulators.