For the appearance of warts, two conditions must be met: that there is a papillomavirus virus infection in human blood (called HPV - human papillomavirus) and that the immune system is very weak.
Decreased immunity can occur for many reasons, just as infection with a virus can occur in different ways, and the result is the same - the appearance of warts, which you have to deal with. Sometimes - folk medicine.
Traditional medicine has a long history, but often loses its speed and efficiency with modern methods.
The question of the effectiveness of traditional medicine
The treatment of warts with folk remedies was done by our ancestors before official medicine recognized the growth on the skin as a medical problem, and even before the terms cryodestruction and laser exposure appeared. Warts are treated with various lotions, injections, baths and compresses, and in the modern world this recipe is still used.
Is this treatment effective?
Not always, and there are some explanations for this:
- each person's body is individual: the stage of development of the virus and its type (tension) may be different, so a person may not be suitable for such treatment for warts that help others;
- modern people can have an allergic reaction to any component of folk remedies added to a drug against papilloma, which can cause problems with improvement;
- Neglected formations that begin to degenerate into malignant cells do not make sense to remove them using folk methods, as this will not stop the pathological process of developing skin cancer - melanoma.
This is important!Everyone can choose whether to trust alternative medicine. However, it is better to consult an expert on this matter, who will recommend the right decision and warn of action with serious health consequences.
Folk remedies for warts
When asked about how to treat warts, there are some of the most common traditional remedies.
Celandine juice eliminates painless and effective skin growth.
- Take freshly squeezed juice (to extract it, you must cut the stem of the plant in the thickest part) and rub the warts with the exposed contents.
- Repeat the procedure up to 4 times a day for 3 weeks.
- At the end of treatment, education should turn black and fall off.
Acetic acid should be used with extreme caution as a wart remover, and if not used properly, it can cause skin burns.
- To prevent acid damage to healthy skin, before using it, the nearest space around the mole should be covered with adhesive tape.
- Take the flour on the tip of a knife and mix with 2-3 drops of acetic acid until the dough composition is obtained, apply on the warts, then cover with a sterile bandage.
- Fresh mixture should be applied to the formation daily, and after a few days it will start to die and dry.
Strong antiviral and antiseptic agents, natural immunomodulators and antibiotics.
- Prepare gruel from garlic (grated 2 teeth) and vegetable oil (2-3 drops).
- Apply the mixture on the warts, cover with plastic wrap and leave for 20 minutes. After the expiration date, lubricate the treated area with baby cream.
- During the procedure every day, in a month, even large formations will dry up and disappear. Alternatively, you can use fresh, fresh garlic juice.
Vegetables have properties similar to garlic.
- Peel an onion, finely chop and pour apple cider vinegar into a glass container. When the onion is injected for 3 hours, it should be kneaded carefully.
- Tighten the mass, attach to the warts and cover tightly with a layer of gauze. Keep the compress for 2 hours, then rinse the skin with water, dry and oil with vegetable oil.
- If the procedure is performed for 2 months every day, the formation will disappear without a trace.
Plants that can cure many problems, including warts.
- Prepare a soda solution (1 teaspoon of baking soda for 1 glass of water), soak a cotton wool in it, which then needs to clean the growth on the skin.
- Apply the cut aloe vera porridge to the treated skin, cover the compress with a bandage and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- This procedure is performed daily for 2 weeks, after which the warts soften so that they can be easily removed with a pumice stone.
Helps treat warts in a relatively short time: just a few weeks after use, you can forget about bad growth.
- Apply or rub a few drops of oil into the formation, cover with a sterile bandage.
- After half an hour, remove the bandage, rinse and lubricate the skin with baby cream.
- After 1-2 weeks of use, take a bath with warm water, where the warts will eventually come out and can be removed with pumice stone.
Tea Tree Oil
An effective product that can irritate the skin.
- Dilute tea tree oil with a little water or olive oil, preferably with vitamin E capsule content. Apply the composition to the warts and leave to dry.
- Use the product several times a day for several weeks.
- For faster results, unrefined oil can also be used, but only with cotton and only directly on warts. You can also take a bath with warm water and a few drops of pure tea tree oil 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes.
In exotic countries, tea tree oil is successfully used in dermatology.
Bitter wormwood kills pathological wart cells and provokes their death.
- Take 3 tbsp. l. chopped wormwood ingredients and pour boiling water (1 cup), then leave for 2 hours under a lid.
- Ready-made compounds should be used for daily compresses on growing areas.
- It may take 3-5 weeks for the results to be visible.
To complete the treatment effect for warts, you can use wormwood oil-based tincture:
- Take wormwood seeds (25 gr. ), grind in a coffee grinder and pour olive oil (100 ml) into a glass jar baked with boiling water.
- Let the product brew for 3 days in a cool place, then strain until clean.
- You should take the tincture within 2 weeks, 5-6 drops at least 4-5 times a day.
This swamp plant is able to heal small wounds, provide local anti-inflammatory effects and inhibit the growth of wart cells.
Everything needed for treatment: take duckweed, knead and attach to the formation. Repeat several times a day for 2-3 weeks.
Effective to restore normal skin pigmentation and remove warts. To do this, knead the unripe fruit and apply it as a compress on the growth. You will need to repeat the procedure for as long as necessary to remove the papilloma.
For compresses, choose green figs, not ripe.
If you grind one of the leaves of this plant, turn it into porridge, and apply it on the wart-like warts under a piece of plastic wrap, after 6 hours the skin of the formation will be soft.
After a few sessions, it can be removed with a pumice stone.
Folk remedies for warts, although effective, must be used with caution and thoroughness.
There are contraindications to its use:
- is not recommended for use in case of allergic reactions;
- warts on the face and mucous membranes should not be removed, as this can cause scarring and scarring;
- If you do not get rid of warts with traditional medicine, if you are not so sure of its hereditary nature.
Watch out!Keep in mind that these funds only eliminate the external signs of HPV - papilloma, and the virus itself remains in the blood, so fighting the disease does not lead to the removal of the virus forever.